A Few Little News...

Hey everyone!

I've just been having so much trouble with my technology lately and I've caught behind. OK so, I've been getting blamed for screwing up my computer and a tech guy helped us fix it and he took Google Chrome off, just another thing to ruin my blog. I used Google Chrome for choosing App of the Month but NOW I can't! I am not allowed to download any other browser except Firefox which is horrible and It's just screwing up my blog. So now I'm back with iPod Apps, the MAIN point of this blog I guess...

Anyway, I found a GOLDEN EGG in Angry Birds Seasons Summer Pignic (Yes, I'm still using my cracked screen iPod). It's in 1-3 level and I'll show you how you get it.

1-3:

 In this level, 1-3, to get the golden egg you use the white bird:


You have to send the white bird flinging backwards and DIRECTLY drop the egg NEXT to the platform. And I mean you have to get it PERFECT! This took me a few tries and I figured out you had to get right next to the platform:


Once you get the Golden Egg it'll be in your second page of Summer Pignic and you just slide to the 2nd page. This is the Golden Egg #22 and once you defeat it it'll have a star:


 This is what the new Golden Egg level looks like:

  
This is what it looks like on the home page when you played it:


And this is finally what EVERYTHING looks like once beaten the most recent levels:


So that's basically the update for that. Anyway, read my upcoming post for App of the Month!

Leave a Reply