SO HAPPY!!

Hey everyone!!!!

GUESS WHAT?!!!??!!111 My iPod was replaced for FREE! Yes, today (Monday) I went to replace my iPod at the Apple store. See when I went there we had to make an appointment and when we made it and when we were ready, we got skipped by mistake. So because of this they replaced the iPod for free, no charge. This was very good and I was happy.

I also got an Angry Birds Cover I'd like to show you. You know I love Angry Birds and I really wanted this cover for a while so here it is.

Inside Angry Birds hard cover inside:                           Back Angry Birds hard cover:


Yup! I picked the red Angry Bird, and I really wanted this and I'm happy! Hope you enjoyed reading this and the cover! Ok... so that's basically it oh and I made a new poll. Sorry I was a day late.
OK BYE! :D

Leave a Reply