iStunt 2! (iPod App)

Hey everyone!

There's been an App I really loved since it came out. It's called iStunt 2. It's from the producers of Miniclip and I really like this App. I'm not going to thoroughly explain what to do in this App and what it's about because I usually do that on App of the Month. Anyway the reason I posted this was because this App came out with an update and I also needed to start posting about other apps. So in iStunt 2...

iStunt 2


You originally got 2 sets of worlds in this game but the recent update game out with a new world that was finally able to download! 


The reason I say 'finally' is because when this update first came out it kept saying you had to buy it for $7.99. I didn't understand why so I never bought it. Anyway, today the update let us download "Extreme Skies" for free! 

You get levels like this:


The levels will have a guy in it, and he's on a snowboard. You have to control the snowboard by moving your iPod, swiping your finger up to jump, crouching by swiping your finger down, and balance! 


You can also buy new boards for a new snowboard customization, new characters for also a new character customization, and skips to skip levels that you're stuck on. You can also do 'tail grabs' & 'nose grabs' which are tricks on your snowboard. You can do these by either grabbing the front of the board or back of the board. There's a 2 buttons for these on the left bottom side and the right bottom side.

And that's iStunt 2 in a short explanation! Hope you enjoyed this! Keep coming back and reading posts! :D

Leave a Reply