Angry Birds UPDATE! (Aww...)

Hey everyone!

I'm back from vacation and the reason I said 'Aww...' in this post is because I'm tired and don't feel like posting but I gotta get this done with. Alright anyway, Angry Birds came out with an update the DAY I went to vacation, OF COURSE, so I couldn't post. Anyway, the update just includes 15 extra levels. Here, let's take a look...

Angry Birds added new levels on the world: 6. Mine and Dine


When you open it up slide to the left.


These are the levels but as you can see, I don't do too well on regular Angry Birds...


The next levels are coming soon and I don't know what they're gonna do once they finish them. So anyway that's everything for............................................


The update was small and I don't have much to say about it sooo bye!

Leave a Reply