Angry Birds Seasons: Summer Pignic Golden Egg #23!

Hey everyone!

Yes, I know super long title. Anyway, I found another golden egg in Angry Birds Seasons Summer Pignic! It's on level 1-14 and is kinda tricky/hard to get. Here, let me show you how to get it.

1. Alright, so first you go to level 1-14 on Summer Pignic:


2. Now when you open up the level it should look like this:




It's not going to look EXACTLY like this because I circled the golden egg. Anyway, you have to use the yellow bird by flinging it upwards and making it bounce somewhere near the egg. This also took me a few tries because I had trouble bouncing the bird off something. You could also try knocking over those rocks by hitting the TNT, BUT most of the time the rocks will not go backwards and will go frontwards. 

3. So once you get it you should have the golden egg in your picnic basket page or page 2 and you play it. It looks like this:


4. All you have to do in this one knock over the 3 rocks and let them hit the TNT. Once they hit it, the other rocks will explode the other TNT's. Once finished it will look something like this:


I found this level to be fun :). Anyway once you defeat it, it'll be in your golden egg page and have a star. 


And that basically sums up how to get the golden egg and what it's like in...


I have something to tell you, I'm realizing all I really post about it Angry Birds Seasons and Angry Birds Rio. So I am going to try to start posting about other apps. I would have posted more if my Chrome didn't get deleted. Anyway, I'll try to post more about iPod apps because that's what this site is for. Also, quick little note, if you realized I'm going to make the pics bigger now. Bye!

Leave a Reply