App of the Month! (+ NEW POLL!)

 HAPPY 4th OF JULY

Hey everyone!

This was a tough choice but it was down between 2 apps; Fruit Ninja and Angry Birds Seasons. And I picked... FRUIT NINJA for APP OF THE MONTH! The reason I picked this app was because I have been discovering all the great things in this app. At first I thought this game was hard to succeed between getting high points in Arcade Mode and to unlocking new blades and backgrounds. BUT I then found out that all it took was a little practice. Here, let me show you SOME of the great things of this app.

This brilliant and fun-loving successful app from Halfbrick Studios is really fun. It's gotten TONS of downloads and is still growing! Your main point in this game is to slice fruit, get a bunch of cool challenges, and unlock stuff.

FRUIT NINJA! 


Now, in Fruit Ninja you can play 3 different modes called Classic Mode, Zen Mode, and Arcade Mode (my favorite pick).

In Classic Mode...


You have to slice as many fruit as you can without letting any fruit go. Also, if you hit a bomb the game ends and you lose. For every fruit you let go you get an X. There is 3 X's or lives you can call them that you get in Classic Mode.

In Zen Mode...






You have to slice as many fruit as you can, BUT in this one you get as it says "NO BOMBS, NO LIVES, 90 SECS!" You can also beat your high score in this one if you play again.

In Arcade Mode... 




You have 60 secs to get as many points as you can. This in my opinion is the funnest because you can get 'criticals' which give you 10+ points and combos that give you points as you get higher/more combos. Also at the end you can get a pomegranate fruit which you slice as much as you can and it gives you as many slices you got for extra points. Let's say I got 30 slices, it gives me 30 extra points. Also in the end of ALL OF THIS, you get rewarded and judged. For example; You can get 5+ points for a challenge, 10+ points for another challenge, and 30+ points for yet another challenge.

In Multiplayer Mode...


You can play an online match with a random person or a friend on Game Center. Your color fruit is blue and the opponents color is red. There is also a white colored fruit that is 'anyone's' fruit said by Halfbrick Studios.

It's not over yet! There's even more!

On the Home Page if you slice 'Dojo'...



It'll bring you to this...





In this you can view Sensei's Swag or About. You can also 'Become a Fan' for Facebook, 'Follow Us' on Twitter, and 'Change View'.

I think the MAIN POINT of this page is Sensei's Swag. In Sensei's Swag you can switch blades and switch backgrounds. There's a lot of blades but not that much backgrounds. Anyway, I have all the blades and backgrounds and that's why I've chosen this app because I discovered all the cool things.

Anyway, that's all of this app and what you can do. I hope you enjoyed! I will be doing polls every week also, that didn't change. So check for a new poll now! Any more questions or comments, just put it in the comment box! (It's still empty and new! ;) )

HAPPY 4th OF JULY

Leave a Reply