Bumpy Road Update! (30th Post also!)

Hey everyone!

This is my 30th post and I'm proud to be showing you the BUMPY ROAD UPDATE! Alrighty so, Bumpy Road, the first App of the Week when I used to do it came out with an update and I felt like I had to post this so I could keep you guys occupied for about 10 minutes... Nah, I'm just kidding. Anyway, the update included an Autumn version for the mode Evergreen Ride and this is the main reason why I posted this, because Autumn is my favorite season! Ok, take a look:

In this app, go to the mode 'Evergreen Ride'.


Alright, once you get there it should look like this:


Once you get there, go to the Autumn version of Evergreen Ride. It should look like this again:


In Autumn there is different stuff. For example; there is little block lines you can go on and they all do different things. Some will make you go a little fast, some will disappear and yeah you get the point. Anyway, so that's what was in this update.

Check back later for another post for an app I've never shown before!

Leave a Reply