I'm back!; With bad news...

Hey everyone!

I'm back from vacation but sadly I've come with bad news... My iPod screen cracked. Ok I'm going to explain the story. I was flying through the sky with my bird wings until suddenly out of nowhere the friend I went on vacation with gets his flying van and runs into me. I then use my muscles to lift the car and throw it to the ground. As I threw the car my iPod fell out, BUT I flew just in time to catch it. THEN, After all this trouble my friend just gets my iPod and throws it and it cracks the screen. I then said, "THIS IS FAKE". Yes, that was a fake story.

My real story is that my iPod fell in some dirt/sand and I went to take the cover off to wipe off the sand and then when I wasn't looking my iPod slipped off me and fell on rocky cement. I then proceeded to pick up the iPod, knowing something was wrong with it. I turned it over and there it was, the cracked iPod screen. I looked around my friends feeling the chill in my body. I was mad and sad at the same time. I thought, what if I didn't get my iPod out. What if the friend I went on vacation with didn't ask me for my iPod out, would it have cracked? Was it his fault? I was so confused. But THEN! I searched on the friend I went on vacation with laptop and figured out that Apple repaired screens. I also found out on the phone that if they can't replace the screen, they can give me the same exact iPod. But I don't know if they will give me all my data on it.

Anyway, so that's what happened. I won't be able to post or even use my iPod much until maybe a week or 2. And if I do post it'll probably be updates. So anyway, bare with me! BYE!

Leave a Reply