CUT THE ROPE!

Hey everyone!

Cut the rope! Yes you are confused huh? Well, it's the app I was talking about that I've never shown you before. Alright, so I was bored so I spent $0.99 on an add-on to Cut the Rope. It lets you unlock ALL levels and FUTURE UPDATES. So I'm happy about that because when I first got the app it never let you unlock the levels by buying them. You used to have to unlock them by getting a certain amount of stars which was very hard. Anyway so I unlocked all of the levels and I've been getting into the app again. So here it is...


Alright, so when you tap 'Play' you see boxes. There is 8 boxes and which are the worlds for Cut the Rope. There is 25 levels in each world so when you multiply 25 X 8 it = 200. So there is 200 LEVELS! That's kinda a lot and I'm not even through them.


This is the first box, the Cardboard Box which is easy. So when this game first came out there was a clip I remember at the beginning which explained that the little fellow that is in the box got abandoned. Anyway since then you now can play his game. You get ropes and you have to cut them. There is a candy on the ropes and they connect. You have to cut the ropes and then let the candy drop into the little guy's mouth so he can eat it. It's a fun game and is made by the producers of Chillingo! Chillingo has made lots of fun apps and they actually made Blobster! Anyway so that's what this game is about. Aiight, PEACE, BYE!






(P.S. Reminding myself to post about something special tomorrow)

Leave a Reply