NEW POLL!

Hey everyone!

First off I'll start off with some boring news, NEW POLL WOO YEAH! Alright anyway, so I'm starting school Tuesday and life is going to get busy, I get a lot of homework and usually I spend my free time with friends during school. The only free time I have basically to be on the internet is at night and I usually don't stay up late on school nights either. So the point is, is that school makes my life busy with homework and my free time is limited to the computer. I'll basically be posting on this website once a week, though I'm not totally sure, it really depends on how school goes this year. 1 MORE THING TO POINT OUT, my friend keeps telling me to stop saying this because he doesn't know but now my friend might get an iPod Touch 4 instead of an iPad 2 so we could still have more posting. ANYWAY, GO CHECK OUT THAT POLL!






Leave a Reply