Fixed problem, more problems...

Hey everyone!

I have good news, and bad news. I'll start off with the good news because it'll make more sense. Alright so after 2 hours of on the phone with an Apple worker, none of their solutions worked. So then they said to buy a new charger and see if that would work. So I did buy one and my iPod ended up syncing again. Now the bad news, they made me restore my iPod to it's original settings which means I had to get all my apps back onto my iPod. Once I did that I noticed ALL my levels for each app were reset. So now Angry Birds, Angry Birds Seasons, Angry Birds Rio, Blobster, Fruit Ninja, Cut the Rope, and many more of my apps are all RESET. I'm still pissed off about all of this. Also, I'm having some trouble getting my pictures onto my computer. I changed a lot of my stuff on my computer yesterday and I don't know if that's why my pictures won't upload. Anyway, once I fix my picture problem, I'm gonna have to start playing all my apps again... Oh boy...









Leave a Reply