Angry Birds SEASONS UPDATE!

Hey everyone!

 Angry Birds SEASONS has got an update! It's not too big of an update but it's still important because this will help you in feature levels. Angry Birds Seasons has finally gotten the MIGHT EAGLY in it! I wouldn't have never found this out if I didn't read what the update was about because I rarely do but I did the same for Angry Birds Rio which got it's update today too (next post). Anyway so let's show you where the update took upon. 

Alright so Angry Birds Seasons home page has the mighty eagle on it. Take a look!


As you see I circled it 3 times so you could CLEARLY see it. Ok so as you know the Mighty Eagle helps you get past a level if you really stuck on it. Ok now let me show you the next thing.

The worlds also have the Mighty Eagle little feather thing now, check it out.


I don't know what you get when you get 30/30 feathers but that's all for... ANGRY BIRDS SEASONS!


So Angry Birds Seasons has gotten the Mighty Eagle, do you think Angry Birds Rio will too? I do...








Leave a Reply