Angry Birds Rio UPDATE!

Hey everyone!

Angry Birds Rio has ALSO came out with an update! This update is bigger and better! It includes a NEW WORLD (and new achievements I found out)! Anyway, this update includes a new world called Airfield CHASE! I haven't played it yet but here's how it is on the page.

Angry Birds Rio: Airfield Chase


Alright anyway I'm going to start playing Angry Birds Rio more and start finishing it and once I get to Airfield CHASE and play it a little, I'll show you the new stuff in it... SO THATS ...


Anyway Angry Birds Rio is close to ending and once it does I think they're going to make another Angry Birds. I once read on a site called http://angrybirdsnest.com/   that a multiplayer Angry Birds would be available for this thing called nook which I think it'll be a new angry birds for iOS 5/Apple devices. Anyway I find that site pretty interesting, it has a lot of Angry Birds facts so I would go give it a look!

Anyway so yeah, I've gotten a new signature in my posts. It's hippie style :D. ALSO, HALLOWEEN IS NEAR CAN YOU BELIEVE IT?! BOO! MUAHAHAHA! Halloween is my favorite holiday and I love it! I'm going to change this website to fall/halloween colors when the time comes! Alrighty, bye!



Leave a Reply