Going on Vacation!

Hey everyone!

I'm here to tell you that i'll be going on vacation with my friend tomorrow which is Monday to Thursday. Like I said before, I don't know if there will be Wi-Fi so I'm going to see if there is. And even if there is Wi-Fi I don't think I'll have the time to even post. It's basically a maybe.

Anyway, I've also came here to tell you that I will be doing NO vids. My comp has been having problems and I had to clean it out. I ended up having to clean out Camtasia Studio 7 (what I record and edit with) because it took up way too much memory. BUT, I am getting a new hard drive but I highly doubt I'll be allowed to download Camtasia Studio 7. I really don't care anymore because the vids are too hard to do. Also, the friend I'm going on vacation with uses Camtasia Studio 7 too and I'm going to see if he can do vids for me since I can't anymore.

Ok, so if I don't post Monday - Thursday it's  because I don't have anything to post about OR there is no Wi-Fi. Oh and there is a new poll also! Bye!

GONE MONDAY - THURSDAY

Leave a Reply