Bumpy Road Update!

Hey everyone!

The reason I felt like I had to post this was because this is one of my FAVORITE apps. Anyway, the app Bumpy Road came out with an update to its mode 'Sunday Trip'. On the mode 'Sunday Trip', there are 3 choices you can pick. They added 2 new choices which are, Sprint and Marathon. I haven't played them too much but I think each of them are time trials. When the update came out I read it and it said something about time trials for Sunday Trip. So, I think your main objective is to beat the course within the time. So far I've beaten each one and I went pretty fast. Alright, here's the pics for the new choices.

Sunday Trip:


The next 2 pictures will show you the new 2 choices.

Sprint: 


Marathon:


There's no point in showing you the levels because they all look the same as the others. Anyway, I hope you enjoyed this info about the update! Bye! :)

Leave a Reply