NEW Angry Birds Rio Update!

Hey everyone!

The June Angry Birds Rio update has came out today! Luckily, I beat it in 1 day because it was easy. Anyway, as you all know (should know!), Angry Birds Rio is my favorite app and I am going to explain as much as possible about this update. Ok so here it goes...


Carnival Upheaval: The new update for June is called 'Carnival Upheaval' and it is not yet finished.


It has 2 sets of levels, which are 7 & 8.

The 8th one is not finished as you can see.

Sadly, we have to wait for the next levels. I don't know when it is coming out but I hope it's coming out soon.

I noticed there was a new bird in Carnival Upheaval that does a different action. I don't quite know what it does yet but it seems like it bangs into something and then flaps its wings away.




That's basically all of the update for this app. I really liked this one because it is carnival themed and has lots of decorations and is a good themed one :).

1 more thing: I updated a few more things. I made the 'App of the Week' widget to next week and I made a new widget called 'Recently New Apps' where I show new recent apps I have gotten. I also updated 'App Guides' and changed the words of the description a little. I am going to add this new Angry Birds Rio update to that page soon.

I hope you enjoyed this post! Be sure to check out the 'App Guide' page and updated widgets!

Leave a Reply