NEW ANGRY BIRDS SEASONS UPDATE!

Hey everyone!

I'm finally back to posting my on-schedule posts, and I am here to say that a NNNNNNNNEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWW Angry Birds Seasons has come out! It's called Ham-o-ween and it's Halloween themed. I gotta be honest here and I'm not sure whether I like this update or not. I mean the music is a little weird, but the new theme looks good. The levels are a little tricky but also a little easy. You'll see what I mean later in this post. I'm gonna tell you right now, this post might be long because of the pictures, but it won't be boring... Anyway so yeah let's get into this sandwich...

This is the new loading screen for Angry Birds Seasons. Not to important, but here it is.


And this is the NEW HOMEPAGE for Angry Birds Seasons. Actually I like this new theme a lot because it's different but then again, you'll see why it's different later in the post.


ALRIGHT, now here's what I mean why the themes are different.


They made a WHOLE NEW SEASON. Which means that so they don't have to repeat the same seasons probably. Anyway this could be a risky decision to make because they probably already have tons of more holidays ready to make but they don't know if Seasons 2012 will even be successful. But it'll probably be because they make their Angry Birds Seasons the same mostly. Alright so yeah they made a new season and in it is ...



HAM-O-WEEN, this is a new Halloween themed style type of season. As you see the Jack-O-Lanterns are black and the theme is a green-ish, blue-ish, color which could represent some scariness. Anyway, so once you press that in there are ...


There are 3 pages, 2 pages of regular levels and the last page is the secret levels. They'll probably be hidden pumpkins in each level but I'm not sure yet. Anyway so another big thing added to this update is ...


A NEW BIRD! Yes! They added a new bird to Angry Birds SEASONS 2012, and it'll probably only be on Angry Birds SEASONS 2012. I mean I don't know if they'll add this to other Holiday worlds in the other Seasons 2012 but let's take a look at this weird bird ...


This bird's specially is to blow up like a balloon and then inflate. And this is exactly what I meant by levels being tricky, because of this bird. I mean I'm starting to figure out how to use it but you have to get this bird in direct spots sometimes to get it's full effect. I mean sometimes it blows up and doesn't do too much damage. Alright here's one last pic of this bird.


And this is what the bird mainly does after inflating, it blows around and disappears. So that's basically everything for the New Angry Birds Seasons Update Seasons 2012 Ham-O-Ween . . .


Yeah so that was kind of a big update, anyway, HALLOWEEN IS VERY VERY CLOSE TO COMING. ONE MORE WEEK AND HERE IT COMES. I mean I can't wait! I tell ya, this month has been a good month for me and I think the rest of the year is going to be even better! Alright so I'm finally back on updates, new poll NEXT SUNDAY :)
























Leave a Reply