Jetpack JOYRIDE!

Hey everyone!

Right now I'm tweeting in a jetpack up high in the sky with my friend Barry from the creators of Halfbrick! Nah I'm just kidding but I have a new app to show you guys! OMG NEW APP!!111!11 It's called JETPACK JOYRIDE! Yup it's a new app I got Monday and I already beat it, today Wednesday/Thursday. It's a pretty easy app once you get the hang of it but let's take a look about it...

JETPACK
JOYRIDE


This app was from the famous creators of Fruit Ninja, Halfbrick Studio. The character in this is BARRY! This app came out Sunday and was on the Game of the Week on iTunes. It's pretty fun and this is the homepage. Like it says, "TOUCH ANYWHERE TO PLAY!" so you touch the screen and then the game starts. It's basically an app where you see how long you can stay in the game without dying. In this game you get a jetpack you have to control it by making it go up or down and you also have things that can make you die like lasers, electric things and missiles. Also there's scientists who don't do harm to you BUT you can kill them by shooting them with your jetpack or attacking them with a vehicle you get. Alright so now let's get to the options...


By pressing the options you can look at "The Stash, Game Center, Missions, Credits, News, change to Game Center or Open Feint, shut off the noise and shut off the music". Alright so The Stash is where you can buy stuff like different jetpacks, passes to missions, upgrade your vehicles and change Barry's clothing. In Game Center you can check your achievements. In Missions you can check the missions you're on right now but I'm on NONE, because I beat them all! :D In the credits well I guess you can see the credits at the end of the game. In the news you can see the news that Halfbrick Studios has to offer. Now the next 3 options, Game Center, Open Feint, noise and music are just things you can switch either Game Center or Open Feint or noise off or noise on or music off or noise on. So that's basically everything for...


Yup so I would show you more that has to go with Jetpack Joyride BUT I only show the full app if it's App of the Month but it could be if other apps don't come in. So like I said I won't be on that much but I'll try my best... bye!







Leave a Reply