Angry Birds Seasons UPDATE!

Hey everyone!

Angry Birds Seasons is updated, and to be honest, I think they're doing a good job again on their apps! 1st they updated Angry Birds RIO, now it's Angry Birds Seasons! I am REALLY REALLY impressed with this new update in SO MANY WAYS! :D I love the music/soundtrack that goes with it, the graphics, and the levels! Anyway so let's take a look...

Angry Birds
Seasons


So as you see this is a Chinese festive theme and it is really fun. This is the new homepage screen and they really did a good job with all of it. Alright now let's see the new world.

Moon cake Festival

This is what the icon looks like for the new world called Moon cake Festival.


There is 2 sets of levels, this is the first set of 2. Here's the other one.


This is the 2nd one and after that there is another 3 levels so I didn't count them as a set of levels. Anyway...


To get these levels you have to click the Facebook like or visit the Angry Birds new website. I didn't get a chance to play these yet but anyway just like the rest of Angry Birds Seasons there is the level at the end of the page.


These are moon cakes and you probably have to get all the mini moon cakes in the levels. Oh yeah did I tell you? No I didn't, there is mini moon cakes in some levels and when you get them I think they unlock the big moon cake. It seems confusing and I don't know much about it yet but I will soon. Anyway that's everything for...


So I really liked this, they made a new soundtrack that basically has it's Angry Birds Seasons theme song in it except it's Chinese music themed. Anyway I will be posting about another app later on tomorrow... BYE!


Leave a Reply