NEW Angry Birds Seasons Update!

Hey everyone!

GUESS WHAT?! Angry Birds Seasons has updated and came out with a new version/mode to play! It's called Summer Pignic. I really like this one but there's one thing that is bugging me; You can only play one level a day. Ok, so anyway I'll talk about that more in the pictures.

NEW Loading Screen: This picture is the new loading screen for Angry Birds Seasons.

Home Screen: This is the new home screen for Angry Birds Seasons.


Summer Pignic: This is the level icon.

Levels: These are all the levels, there's 30 levels you can play.


Eggs: These are the eggs you have to collect.


That's everything with the update. Anyway, there's a couple things I was going to talk about.

1. You can only play ONE level per day. My guess is that they are giving no lifes (like me, just kidding ;) ) time to get all 3 stars on each levels. Once you get all the eggs and all 3 stars on each level it means you unlock the picnic basket. So far I've only played 3 levels and there is no eggs yet.

2. So far there has been no eggs and I'm starting to think there's only going to be a few eggs. This is just a prediction and it's probably not true. BUT, if they want to make this funner they should add an egg to each level so that people can get the egg and have to defeat the egg level too.

That's all my points I had to bring out. Also, I heard you can play Angry Birds Rio online but you have to buy it. So I might start making Angry Birds Rio vids if I actually buy the game. Also, if they have Angry Birds Seasons I might buy that also.

ONE MORE THING! Monday - Thursday afternoon I won't be here. I'm going to be on vacation with a friend and his brother. Yes, I feel the need I had to post this. I don't know if there's any Wi-Fi where we're going so i'll just see if there is. If there's any update to the apps and there is Wi-Fi and I can post, I probably won't because i'll be too busy... Bye...

Leave a Reply